SBM – Supplier Tax Invoices must adhere to Section 20
It came to our attention that not all VAT registered suppliers submit “tax invoices” adhering to section 20 of the VAT Act, for payment.
Please ensure that the tax invoice(s) reflect the following information as required in terms of the VAT act:
* The words “TAX INVOICE” in a prominent place.
* A unique invoice number and date of invoice.
* Name, address and VAT registration number of the supplier.
* The following name and address: Saldanha Bay Municipality, Private Bag X12, Vredenburg 7380.
* Saldanha Bay Municipality VAT registration number: 4100113150.
* Accurate description of goods and/or services delivered.
* Quantity or volume of goods and/or service delivered.
* Price and VAT.
In the event of a “tax invoice” received that does not meet the legislative requirements, for a valid tax invoice, payment will be delayed until a valid tax invoice is submitted.
Take note that only VAT registered suppliers are allowed to submit VAT invoices.
All invoices need to be sent to the official creditors email address to ensure record is kept of all invoices received. The email address for all invoices is firstname.lastname@example.org
Your cooperation will be appreciated which should also assist in the speedy process and payment of your outstanding invoice/s.
Comments are closed